Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day Three

Tomorrow, I have busy day. Luckily, we were discharged on a Friday, so it gave us the weekend to relax before baby necessities such as my first pediatric appointment. Usually they like to see us newbies within 48 hours. But like I said... weekend. Then, since we're out in town, we might as well pick up a few things we need for the house. My mom really wants a baby monitor so that she can set me in my crib and not worry every five minutes. She also mentioned something about a foam positioner that keeps me in place. I'm a side sleeper, and even though 'they' say to keep babies on their backs, I like to turn to my side. Honestly, I don't think we'll make it out of the Health and Safetly aisle.


Below are pictures of Vaughn Torin and me. He is very gentle. When I grabbed his nose, he laughed and talked about it for the next half hour. Right after my mom took these pictures, he kissed my head. Whenever I cry, he rushes to my crib to make sure I'm okay. I know he's going to be a great older brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment