Monday, June 29, 2009

Day Four

I am Loved!

My mom's work family threw her a surprise shower on Thursday, June 25. Instead of attending, she had me - as if she had a choice in the matter. Today, she received this picture of her office. Hopefully, I will be able to meet her coworkers and thank them personally.





Later this afternoon, my neighbors welcomed me with more gifts. Here is a pictre of everything I received from friends, family, and the UMC staff. Thank you SO much!

My brother is anxious to test out all the new toys. Make sure you view his blog for some cool and funny updates!!


To the right is a picture of flowers sent by my Aunt Shana. I can't wait to meet her and her hubby (Uncle Chris). They plan to visit at the end of July. Stay tuned for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment